2019 Board of Directors
Chair: Susan Renda, Vice President of Human Resources, Mitsubishi Electric Power Products, Inc.
Treasurer: Colleen Dimitroff, Managing Director, Global Employment Services, Deloitte Tax LLP
Counsel/Secretary: Dennis Unkovic, Partner, Meyer, Unkovic & Scott LLP
Vice President: Joe DiVito, Principal, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Chuck Bogosta, President - International and Commercial Services, UPMC
- Stephen Ceurvorst, Managing Partner, Lord Capital LLC (Chairman Emeritus)
- Jack Cohen, President, Butler County Tourism & Convention Bureau
- Jennifer Creamer, Ph.D., Director, Center for Global Engagement, Robert Morris University
- Geordie Cruickshank, VP & Chief Financial Officer, Elliott Group
- Mary Cummings, Senior Vice President of Graduate Programs, Waynesburg University
- Stephen L. Guinn, Ph.D., President, PSP Metrics
- Shugo Hosoda, Vice President, Engineered Products, Elliott Group
- Brenda G. Jordan, Ph.D., Director of the University of Pittsburgh national coordinating site for the National Consortium for Teaching About Asia (NCTA) Asian Studies Center, University of Pittsburgh
- Takeo Kanade, U. A. and Helen Whitaker University Professor of Computer Science and Robotics, Carnegie Mellon University
- Yuichiro Katsura, Executive Vice President, Mitsubishi Electric Power Products, Inc.
- William Reder, Vice President of Commercial, Wheeling-Nisshin, Inc.
- Michael Tookey, Sales Director – Construction and Converters, United States Steel Corporation
- Prescott B. Wintersteen, Jr., M.Phil.